This morning I decided to make some nutritious snacks for myself & since I always crave something sweet and I LOVE a bit of ginger I decided to make these raw ginger bites 🙂
Hopefully have these in the fridge will stop me from eating & buying the non-nutritious chocolate bars which are full of processed sugars & have no nutritious value!
These are gluten free, dairy free, vegan and full of goodness!!
What you will need:
- Food processor
- 130g Pitted dates
- 2 Stem ginger balls
- 75g of Almonds
- 40g Pecans
- 30g Porridge Oats
- 1-2 Tablespoons of water!
- In a food processor all all ingredients and if the mixture is too dry, simple add some water and mix the mixture until it begins to form a “clump”!
- Then form into balls and place in the freezer for an 2 hours then keep in the fridge to snack on whenever
- Eat within a week! or store in the freezer to keep for longer
& that’s it, simple, easy and done in 30mins!
You can also coat them with dark chocolate if you wish and instead of buying and melting processed chocolate make you own 🙂
What you’ll need:
- 30g Chocolate powder
- 4 Tablespoons of Coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Maple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla or other flavouring – I used salted Carmel
- In a bowl mix all the above ingredients and dip them ball in the mixture and freeze for 2 hours and then keep them in the fridge
Hope you all enjoy these raw ginger bites! 🙂
5 thoughts on “Raw Ginger Energy balls!”
Omg I can’t wait to get home and make all these lovely things! Keep them coming!! X x
they’re AMAZING especially with the chocolate coating! I just updated the recipe check out how you make you own melted chocolate! 🙂