Hi everyone! Last night I decided to experiment with this a recipe and make my own home made guilt free ice cream!!
What you will need is (for one person):
- Half a can of chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons of nut butter (I used my nut free peanut butter!)
- 60ml of coconut milk (or other type of milk)
- 4 pitted dates
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 50grams of vegan chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt
- Mix all ingredients, except the chocolate chips in a food processor until smooth
- Add chocolate chips and stir using a spoon
- Transfer mixture into a jar
- Freeze for 4hrs and enjoy!
You can always have some and then refreeze again! 🙂
This was my first go of making this and I loved it! I hope you guys love this too 🙂