Firstly, I would like to say that this recipe is not vegan friendly! Sorry to those who are vegans but this was the 1st paleo bread I experimented with & loved how simple (few ingredients) it is, which is the main reason I made it & its high protein content of course!
But I promise you I will work on that high protein vegan friendly version & post about it soon!
Back to my recipe and how you can make it… firstly did I mention you only need FIVE ingredients to make this low carb, high protein, guilt free bread! For all the bread lovers out there, this is for especially for you, now you can enjoy bread without the guilt 😉
Okay so here are the ingredients you will need:
- 100g butter melted
- 6 eggs
- 150g almond flour
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil liquefied
- & 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat your oven
- Break your eggs and add into a food processor until all is combined
- Add rest of the ingredients and blend till all is well combined
- Grease up your loaf pan and pour your mixture into the pan
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until top is browned and the inside is cooked
- Let it cool down & enjoy !
Hope you guys love and enjoy this recipe, if you love eggs you’ll love this! 🙂