Hey beautiful people… 🙂
Today I am sharing with you this amazing vegan chocolate mousse recipe! Its vegan it’s high in protein and its soooo delicious!
What you will need:
- ½ Block firm tofu (140g)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder (35g)
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup dairy free milk
- 2 tbs nut butter
- 3 tbs syrup/agave/honey
- Place all ingredients in the blender starting with the wet then dry!
- Blend under it reaches the consistency you want
- Place the mixture in a container and place in the fridge
- Don’t forget to lick that spoon! 😉
- Enjoy alone or with some fruits or as chocolate spread!
- I hope you guys love this recipe as much as I do
& I know mixing tofu in there is weird but trust me it taste sooo delicious and isn’t it amazing that your chocolate spread is high in protein!!!?!
Lot of Love, Arwa
2 thoughts on “Chocolate Mousse”