Hey everyone! Today I thought I would share with you this super easy 5 ingredients – guilt free bounty bites recipe!
All you will need is:
- 1 cup Pure oats
- 1 cup Coconut flakes or shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons Maple syrup or agave! Or even coconut oil for low sugar!
- Place all ingredients in a food processor until all combined then shape them into balls or bars!
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour
- For the chocolate topping, you could simple buy it and melt it OR even better make your own! 🙂
Here is what you will need for your melted chocolate:
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cacao powder
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup (you definitely want some of this for the chocolate)
- Melt the coconut oil and then add the cacao powder and syrup and mix well in a bowl
- Dip the cool bites in the chocolate mixture before placing it in the freezer for 30 minutes
- You can then keep them stored in you fridge unless you want them stored for longer, then freeze them!
Super simple & delicious, hope you guys love these bites as much as I do! 🙂
Lots of love Arwa X