Morning beautiful people! Hope you’re all having a good week so far & are excited for the future! Or at least excited to try this recipe 😉
I’ve posted 2 or 3 pancakes recipes previously I am sure one of them wasn’t vegan and the other was, but they were plain and simple! & I wanted to add some colour into mine and since I’ve been obsessing over those green Matcha pancakes recipes I’ve seen over the past several months on Instagram I decided to make one myself! O and if you don’t know what matcha is, or why you should atleast try then check out my blog post here to read all about Matcha & its AMAZING BENEFITS!! 🙂
Again I am all about simple easy minimal ingredients but still tasting yummy, so here you have it, 5 ingredients for a VEGAN GLUTEN FREE GREEN TASTY PANCAKES!!
What you will need:
- 1 cup of Buckwheat flour (you can use any or even oats)
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 large banana
- 1 Tablespoon of baking powder (I like my pancakes thick!)
- 1 teaspoon of matcha powder
- In a bowl mix your dry ingredients with a spoon: flour, baking powder & matcha
- (if you’re using oats, blend your oats in a blender until smooth 1st before adding your milk!)
- Add your milk to a blender followed by your dry ingredients
- Then add your banana & blend
- blend until you get a smooth consistency, if it is too dry add some more milk
- Make sure it is not too runny or thick!
- & then pour your mixture into a heated pan and cook your pancakes on each side J
- TIP: I find covering my pancakes when cooking them on each side, helps them rise!
& here you have it, easy simple & so yummy! You can have these with fruits, chocolate spread, nut butters whatever you like 🙂
If you like this post please like and share
If you haven’t checked out my Matcha cookies already you need to click here asap!