Why everyone needs to get their birth chart?
A resume is a list of credentials that you have acquired within the matrix, your natal chart is a list of credentials that you have acquired spiritually upon coming here. For example many people dislike their occupation, regardless of what they are doing.. because they are in the wrong energy field. Your resume has nothing to do with who you are. However your birth chart is a reminder of your soul, what it is & where your power lies. Most people are not getting to fulfill their purpose because their purpose is being usurped from them by the matrix.
So what exactly is a birth chart?
Your birthchart also known as astrology chart or natal chart, is a map to the placement of the planets at the exact moment you were born. It holds the key to your unique life path and personality. It is calculated based on your date of birth, place and time of birth. Most people underestimate the power of astrology because they only look at their sun sign, which is important but so is your rising sign, which tell you how other see you; your moon sign, which represent your emotions and inner mood and the placements of each planet which tell you about you in different areas of life, such as love & communication. For example, you might be a Libra but reading Libra’s characteristics you can’t seem to resonate with much and so you dismiss astrology all together. What you overlooked here is checking your rising and moon sign which are just as important as your sun sign. You might find out both are a Scorpio or at least one of them is a sign you will resonate more with, all depending on its degrees and placement in your chart. Another thing people overlook when it comes to astrology is your North & South Node.
While your Sun represents how you achieve and radiate your personality, your North and South Nodes represent the growth of your soul. In astrology, your LIFE PURPOSE is encoded in the north node and south node of the moon.Simply put…The north node represents our karmic paths and the lessons we came here to learn or the language we are learning to speak.The south node reveals the challenges and gifts we bring in from previous lifetimes. But basically, the South Node represents the comfortable but not necessarily healthy habits within your personality – patterns that have accumulated over lifetimes that now need to be acknowledged and released. The North Node, on the other hand, represents your soul’s potential – the direction of the future…the behavioural habits that will lead you to greater happiness and the kind of life that you will find fulfilling 🙂
So what exactly will your Birth Chart include when ordered from me:
- Your Sun sign which most of you will probably know = Your zodiac personality
- You rising/ascendant = How you look to others
- You moon = your emotions & inner mood
- The placements of the following planets…
- Mercury = the way you think
- Venus = how you love
- Mars = how you deal with life
- Jupiter = your luck
- Saturn = how you discipline yourself and your responsibilities
- Uranus = how unique you are
- Neptune = your imagination
- Pluto = your transformationYour North Node – YOUR DESTINY CALLING – represents our karmic paths and the lessons we came here to learn, or the language we are learning to speak.
- Your South Node – YOUR NATURAL ABILITY – KARMA – The south node reveals the challenges and gifts we bring in from previous lifetimes.
- What you need to EMBRACE VS RELEASE based on your South & North Node
If you are interested in finding out more or ordering one, contact me either Via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or order via my Etsy store, here.
Have a beautiful day everyone,
Arwa Ali – Reiki Master Practitioner, Cert. Natural Healer. Psychology Graduate, Holistic Nutritional Therapist, Card Reader & Blogger.